So finally after close to two years of me asking, 3 doctors and a sleep study they finally took out Reese's tonsils. Her tonsils were HUGH! If you ever looked in her throat one side always touched the hanging thing in the back, the other side was close. And if she was sick, who knows how she got food past it. We had to arrive at
the hospital (an hour away) by 6:30 a.m. yuck! Doctor had her out of surgery in a half an hour and we didn't get to see her for about another hour in a half. Doctor said that her tonsils were way too
big for that little throat, she had a major obstruction.
Before picture -to see if she
looks different after!
going on at first. Very tired little girl. We hung out at the hospital
for a few hours so they could make sure she was going to be okay.
The night before I told Reese her throat will be sore when she wakes up. She said why, I said because they are going to be in
your throat taking out your tonsils. She said will they shrink down
and go inside there! How cute is that! I told her I didn't know she
would have to ask the Doctor. When she woke up after surgery,
She was so excited that she got to keep these happy face socks from the
hospital.
I think she looks the same after :-)
She was very tired, but ate some pancakes and lots of ice.
When we left the hospital she wanted a frozen coke, so we spent
15 minutes driving around town trying to find a place to get one
by the time we did, she fell asleep, of course.
this picture!)
No comments:
Post a Comment