Thursday, December 4, 2008

The Big Game

The end of November Marc and I headed to Columbus for the big Michigan v Ohio State game. It was COLD!! Despite my many many layers, and hand-warmers in my gloves and feet, I still got cold. But we had a great time!

Marc cooked for everyone. Yummy breakfast on the grill, followed by my new favorite drink for the holiday season - hot chocolate and baileys.


Our seats were pretty good. Lots of bodies around us to block the wind. We didn't go in with our colors showing, just in case we ran into hostile fans. When an older couple (UofM fans) sat behind us and said they thought there would be some Michigan fans up here, I turned and said we are but we are in disguise! We did have a loud mouth, yet very funny, Michigan fan sit in front of us and he didn't get beat up so we felt pretty safe. Too bad about the out come, but not much of shocker. At least the band was really good.




1 comment:

The Davis Family said...

Love the Christmas cards. I didn't know your kids were such gangstas...